- Made from recycled, renewable sawmill waste
- Contain all-natural biomass.
- Designated premium grade by the Pellet Fuel Institute.
- Produce a consistent, high BTU output and produce less than one percent ash.
- The emission rate for wood pellet stoves when using Lignetics premium wood pellets is approximately 1.2 grams per hour, which falls well below the nationwide EPA regulation of less than 7.5 grams per hour.
Lignetics Premium Wood Pellets Are Produced in the United States for Use in North America
Lignetics Premium Wood Pellets are helping to support the United States economy. Wood pellet fuel is a renewable heating source that includes many American-based industries. The material is recycled, gathered, manufactured as wood pellets, transported, distributed and used in wood pellet stoves that are produced in the United States.
Available in 40lb bags.
For delivery options call The Mill of Bel Air, 410-838-6111.